Tizzy, more than he makes himself out to be?

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Heavenly Host Tizzy, more than he makes himself out to be?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Wait!

I’m getting confused, which one of you is the Oorstemothian?

Korwin

[quote=Tizzy;2885]Wait!

I’m getting confused, which one of you is the Oorstemothian?[/quote]Since I’m the one who is mocking the Oorsteemothian grammar, it should be pretty obvious.
    I think self irony is an crime in Oorstemorthian… Am I right?

Tizzy

Hmm, to be honest I am not sure they are capable of detecting it.

That’s a good question, perhaps you could go there and test the waters and report back here? Assuming it is not a capital offense.

Tizzy

Hmm,

Good point. While Wylan has offered you a free ride, I am not sure you want to tell him your address. They may decide that friends, family and neighbors of yours are potential co conspirators and haul them into. Do you have a good lawyer licensed to practice in Oorstemoth?

That would probably help. Remember, Exador was falsely accused and his army of lawyers not only kept him from being capitally punished and out of jail and after a year or so, he was finally exonerated.

So the law really does work there, it’s just painfully slow and very expensive.

Hmm. Have you thought of calling an Oober?

Bradyman

I believe that this discussion went way off track. This is mostly likely Tizzy’s fault. He knew we were getting close to the truth about him, and had to step in and distract us. It may appear to not be Tizzy’s fault, in fact it may appear that this conversation naturally reached the point it did, but in reality it is all due to his demonic influence. Tell us the truth!

… or an interesting lie, whichever works for you.

Tizzy

I have never lied in my life! Dear Sir! [-x

Hmm, that might be a lie?

I am a demon, demon’s always lie, so therefore I must be lying about never lying…

Of course, since I am a demon and demon’s always lie, I must therefore be lying about demon’s always lying! #-o

In which case I am telling the truth!

In either event, I am simply little old me. Tizzy, most innocuous of demons in the Abyss. Ask anyone!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.