Tizzy, more than he makes himself out to be?

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Heavenly Host Tizzy, more than he makes himself out to be?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Hah! Korwin has confirmed that you have combined as crazed criminal conspirators concerned only with conducting cross-world chaos cruelly conceived to crudely confound our commanding chivalric clout constructed from conscripted counselors and conservators of LAW!

The Inferno shall sack the entire Abyss and return in triumph.

However, we have yet to leave. Perhaps we can come to your world first, apprehend you villains and bring you with us. We can use some cannon fodder when the foul demons attack!

Puck

Bring it :I

Korwin

[quote=Wylan of Oorstemoth;2859]However, we have yet to leave. Perhaps we can come to your world first, apprehend you villains and bring you with us. We can use some cannon fodder when the foul demons attack![/quote]Yes, please come here first. For some reason I don’t think my Taxi will ever get here otherwise.

But I must apologize for the above slander, you are obviously not operating an Taxi Service but an cruising service. I hope there is an all inclusive option in your terms.

Tizzy

Have you considered trying D’Uber?

You use your magic mirror to contact a D’Uber, which is a D’Warg all saddled up and ready to go.

However, I must warn you, when you get to your destination? Be sure to tip the D’Warg otherwise it will probably eat you.

Puck

I hope you guys eat one of Toms lightning storms and crash land in a volcano and have your ship repurposed by 40k Orks while your bodies are thrown in the dungeons and your souls eternally tormented to feed the mana loop of Mount Doom.

:I

lawyers.

Korwin

[quote=Wylan of Oorstemoth;2865]To expedite this endeavor, you are entreated to enter into an email your street address, city, country, planet and universe and direct it to my forum address.
    [/quote]Hmm, you sound like an identity thief?

Korwin

[quote=Wylan of Oorstemoth;2881]You shall rightfully rue your resistance and irrational irrectitude! Rest assured, there shall be rueful ramifications to your ridiculously relentless resistance to righteousness reason-ability! [/quote]
    Your words are to understandable for an proper Oorstemoth.
    You should translate it into another language and back again to really fake an proper Oorstemoth.

Like this:[quote]Thou shalt rightly pleased your resistance and irrational rectitude! Rest assured, there is rueful affect your ridiculous merciless opposition to the justice to be abilty![/quote]

or this:[quote]And you also satisfied with your resistance and irrational righteousness! Rest assured, there rueful affect ignorance mercilessly your position with respect to the right to abilty to be![/quote]

Hah, dangerously deranged doubter!

You shall rightfully rue your resistance and irrational irrectitude! Rest assured, there shall be rueful ramifications to your ridiculously relentless resistance to righteousness reason-ability!

Korwin

Oh, I will, I will read book 3.
    I won’t expect you showing up in the Inferno, or without it. [-x

Korwin

[quote=Wylan of Oorstemoth;2877]You do know that impugning the integrity of an Officer of the Law, and making false accusations against an Officer is considered High Treason?

I hope that is not what you are committing, because that would add to your already considerable list of crimes.

BTW: What is the make, model and color of your car; in the event we need to fireball it? Although if you are in a crowded city, a lightning bolt would probably incur fewer bystander casualties.

[/quote]Please send me your documentation, documenting your claim to be an officer of the law.
    May have to send the evidence of you impersonating an Oorstemothian Officer of the Law to the authorities in Oorstemothian, if I dont get the documentation…

You do know that impugning the integrity of an Officer of the Law, and making false accusations against an Officer is considered High Treason?

I hope that is not what you are committing, because that would add to your already considerable list of crimes.

BTW: What is the make, model and color of your car; in the event we need to fireball it? Although if you are in a crowded city, a lightning bolt would probably incur fewer bystander casualties.

Whatever he may or may not be, he is complicit in the schemes of the Dark Lord Edwyrd and his ally the Demon Lord Tommus!

All shall be brought to Justice, or more accurately, Justice shall be brought to them, since they have failed to turn themselves in for execution.

Anskier

Tizzy is clearly more then he appears.

A number of people have indeed suggested he may be the Concodenax in disguise, it is a fairly popular theory.

I also saw another theory in a different thread that I liked, that Tizzy was in fact the trickster god Loki.

Tizzy

I don’t know about his flaming ship or whatever it is, but with D’Uber, YOU are the inflight meal!

It will not be necessary to use D’Uber to send your surly sanctimoniously sacrilegious scurrilous selves to our superior sequestration system!

Your vile insinuations have incriminated you and the Inferno will imminently intervene to indict and inter you ignobly incorrigible individuals!

To expedite this endeavor, you are entreated to enter into an email your street address, city, country, planet and universe and direct it to my forum address.

Thank you for your cooperation in your incarceration!

Wylan Wylfred Wyntyrford, Field Protectator of Oorstemoth.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.