New Title Thought-> The Atheist God

Welcome To Astlan Forums Apostles of Doom Beta New Title Thought-> The Atheist God

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    GameGraphix

Personal opinion – I wouldn’t use the title “The Doomed God” only for the reason that you have already used the term Doom in the title for book 3

Prossibly not…

Obviously, they will be squirming a lot, but there won’t be a full resolution. That requires the end of DoA and the “happily ever after or not”

GameGraphix

Not sure if you posted it before….but what are the major plot points that you want to resolve or reveal in bk4 – this may help in determining the right title for bk4

Iume

That’s… a long description of Book 4.

Maybe a shorter blurb?

[b]Blurb:[/b]
    Doom has fallen upon the multiverse! Orcus, god of oaths and punisher of perjury, has returned to his seat of power and is reopening his old places of power. Under the banner of Doom orcs rally across the localverse and march to reclaim their stolen heritage. But the forces of the status quo, an army of duplicitous elves, and a horde of demons and unlife stand in its way.

Oaths of brotherhood and friendship will be tested in the coming times. Will those sworn to support him keep to their word?

Worst of all, enemy forces may be uniting to prevent Orcus’s return. Can he reclaim his people’s legacy or will the orc’s civilization be forever shattered?

[b]Synopsis:[/b]
    Orcus calls upon the oaths sworn to him by the Five Siblings, but reluctant gods do not make for great allies. As Orcus seeks to reestablish the ancestral homes of the Orcs an army of unlife, an army of elves, and the treachery of gods will seek to prevent his return. Orcus must find a way to reclaim what is his without becoming that which he despises the most — an honorless god.

Iume

Also “Powerful Oaths” or “Oaths of Power” as titles?

GameGraphix

I’m starting to lean towards the “Lord of Oaths” title

Hmm,

Lord of Oaths is nice I think I like that better than using “God” at this point, that might be a bit early.

Also, just thought of this. If we look at the target: The Foresworn or The Foresworn Gods

GameGraphix

Or “Faithless Gods” – although I think this is a bit short…

so variations…

“Faithless Gods Atonement” or “Atonement of the Faithless Gods”

“Faithless Gods Redemption” or “Redemption of the Faithless Gods”

“Faithless Gods Penance” or “Penance of the Faithless Gods”

Korwin

Brainstorming!
    [quote=The Author Guy;6261]Really need to do the Apostles (Shamans) stories. In particular Etterdam where the battle was and elves are now (Ragala). Astlan (Tal Gor & Nimbus) , Ithgar (Rupert, Fer Rog, Beya) and maybe some Romdan and Farsooth.[/Quote]- Doompire strikes back
    – Reconquest of Etterdam

[Quote]Then there is Exador and the Storm Lords and Freehold[/Quote]
    – Undead and Demons
    – Offensive after Defeat
    – Freehold – Where Demons/Undeads go
    – Freehold – the Clusterfuck
    – Most of the Army is dead, lets attack agin

[Quote]Oh, and the Nyjyr Ennead start to make some moves…[/Quote]
    – [s]Elfen[/s] Alvar Oathbreakers
    – Conquest of the Alvars

Ups, Nyjyr Ennead are the Egyptians, right. Sorry…
    – Revenge of Osiris/Rah/whoever
    – The plot is revealed
    – The Endgame (of the Gods)
    – Götterdämmerung/Ragnarok
    – Ragnarök in Egypt
    – Revenge of the Gods
    – Revenge for the Gods
    – Revenge on the Gods

[lol]

As hard as book 3’s title is, book 4, when Tom releases the Kraken is obviously going to be “Clash of the Titans”

Clash of the God Clans

would be nice, but I think there is a phone game that might sue me.

Clash and Bash?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.