General spelling & spelling

Welcome To Astlan Forums Alpha Reading General spelling & spelling

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    GameGraphix

Chapter 139 (Alpha 2)
    Melted Castle: Late Fourth Period

[color=blue]Me, I get bit by a [b]hasty [/b]vampire and[/color]….. – is this different from a slow and deliberate vampire 8-[

Do they come in different speeds….or have a Turbo button like the first generation PCs…..

Iume

Actually, I got the hasty bit. Basically she was waiting to be rescued, but the vampire bit her before that could happen. Hence “hasty”. I thought it was an amusing bit of sarcasm on her part.

[quote=GameGraphix;4577]Chapter 139 (Alpha 2)
    Melted Castle: Late Fourth Period

[color=blue]Me, I get bit by a [b]hasty [/b]vampire and[/color]….. – is this different from a slow and deliberate vampire 8-[

Do they come in different speeds….or have a Turbo button like the first generation PCs…..[/quote]

can’t easily quote both you and lume so…

Vampires typically either kill you or turn you. The more blood they drink without killing you or turning you, the more likely you are to be infected with ghoulism.

A short snack, once, you probably won’t go ghoul, but once you get to around half way to death, good chance that you’ll be ghoulash.

And, yes, vampires do come in two speeds.

vampires and vampyrs.

Vampires are your typical Dracula/Buffy types. vampyrs are more like the Fright Night type, with a giant mouth full of teeth, like a piranha.
    Vampyrs are generally not in control of themselves/aren’t that bright until (if) they survive for a very very long time.

Vampires consider vampyrs to be a lesser form of vampire, “crude, uncivilized, ravening beasts”

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.