Finally!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome To Astlan Forums Alpha Reading Finally!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Skaar

So today’s the day, I knew taking that month long nap would pay off. No need for that torturous waiting for the beta to start or in this case the alpha

Tizzy

I am a little confused. I understand you had torture performed on one shoulder, but you say you only have one good arm at the moment>

What happened to arms 3 and 4? You aren’t one of those deformed two armed creatures are you? I feel so sorry for them.

Even though that is most of the people I know. Reggie has the correct number of arms, but he is a suspicious character.

Denubians on the other hand(s) tend to have a random number of limbs. Several arms, legs, tails, wings, tentacles, etc.

Nok’umbri

I’m sure Tizzy would be willing to lend you an arm (or two!). :d/

JMX

[quote=Nok’umbri;3836][quote=JMX;3834]Good things are happening I Just got out of surgery so now I have plenty of free time to read![/quote]

I hope the afore mentioned surgery was one of the good things?

[/quote]

I needed shoulder surgery for a long time and I kept putting it off. I am Just lucky it fell into beta reading since I Can’t do much with only one good arm. I am looking forward to tomorrow.

I can do mobi with Calibre but last time a couple people said that the epub format worked better on their kindle for formatting.

However, mobi in theory would have the x-ray file with your comments and highlighting…I think. They are so botching x-ray, I don’t know why they can’t get it right for characters and locations.

Iume

[quote=The Author Guy;3824]Middle of the night…. +7 hours.

8 pm CDT is 3 am CEST.

Not sure of exact time, probably it will be more like 1 am CEST, depends on when I get stopped and how much of a pain the “publishing process is”

I think I have the publish to EPub and PDF down fine enough now, but always gotta look at conversion to not drive people insane.

Last time we tried several formats and PDF and EPub worked best.

[/quote]

I’ll convert the epub to mobi so I take notes via Kindle reader. My process is to highlight mistakes and problems areas and then go back to fill in details when I reach the end.

Middle of the night…. +7 hours.

8 pm CDT is 3 am CEST.

Not sure of exact time, probably it will be more like 1 am CEST, depends on when I get stopped and how much of a pain the “publishing process is”

I think I have the publish to EPub and PDF down fine enough now, but always gotta look at conversion to not drive people insane.

Last time we tried several formats and PDF and EPub worked best.

JMX

Good things are happening I Just got out of surgery so now I have plenty of free time to read!

Nok’umbri

Chap 128–“…not exactly unlimited e-book subscription…”

He understands our pain…

🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.