Dragon’s Horde

Welcome To Astlan Forums Into The Abyss Dragon’s Horde

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Rosver

Well, I think these dragon demons would have tried shifting to human forms, after all, it seems that humans are applenty. A human form would give them a lot of advantages over their dragon form or their original allien form when dealing with humans.

Also, I think, if you have the ability to shapeshift to many forms, you would not limit yourself to shapeshift to human. You would certainly try other forms like say a bear, a dragon, an eagle or some other cool creatures. I was actually wondering about it when reading the book. It just doesn’t occur to Tom to shapeshift to other form, he doesn’t even try.

As for cats, large cats like tigers would be a better choice than you house pet. They are bigger than humans.

Tizzy

Dragons are very confusing to me. I only know of the ones in the Abyss, personally. I hear stories about the ones and Astlan and they seem quite different. I don’t know anyone in the Abyss who’s talked to a dragon, but apparently people talk to the dragons in Astlan, or at least some dragons, sometimes, in some circumstances.

However, in both cases, the most common things is for the dragon to try and eat you.

I suppose if they ate enough humans they’d become familiar enough with them to shape change into them.

But the thing is, I am sure that if dragons can shapeshift, they aren’t telling anyone, for the same reasons demons don’t tell humans things like that.

That sort of knowledge causes widespread panic.

We really don’t want people making more mirrors like Tarlius had…that would be very inconvenient.

Tizzy

Yes, this is true…the second part of your post though, about Tom.

Dragons are horrible evil vile creature and spawn of alien darkness and all things horrible.

So there’s a big difference between them and demons.

Plus we don’t always eat humans, in fact we don’t do it that much. Sometimes we play with them, like a baby plays with spaghetti…actually the aftermath looks about the same….

Rosver

To a human that doesn’t make a difference. The same caution would apply.

Though, it seems some demons don’t seem do that… unprovoked. Zangofelstan seems to be one of those. You seem to be one too.

Tizzy

Yes, that’s a big difference. You can usually reason with a demon. Dragons are very unreasonable.

Maou

Is their any prescribed method as how to best serve man. o:)

=d> Also remember it’s only cannibalism if you are the same species.

Tizzy

Took me a minute, I was thinking you were talking like a wizard. You mean serve as entree…

I prefer raw and screaming, but that’s just me.

I think Boggy prefers them scorched on a rotisserie first….

Rosver

Huh! You demons lack culinary skills.

Madfox11

[quote=Rosver;1366]Huh! You demons lack culinary skills.[/quote]

Do you know how many types of fear there are and how it influences the taste? o:)

Tizzy

Tonight is your night for Bingo, Madfoxii!!

Yes, remember demons don’t need to eat, we generally only do it for dramatic effect. To inspire fear and terror and enjoy the sensation/taste of the victim’s fear and that of any witnesses.

One of the things that Antefalken explains to Talarius in a book you haven’t read….is that humans (and other mortals) sent to the Abyss regenerate like demons.

Hence if we drag a human down here we get ourselves an Infinite All We Can Eat buffet. We just have to leave enough scraps for the mortal to regenerate.

So the pain and terror never stops! It’s so much fun!

Maou

[url=http://www.amazon.com/To-Serve-Man-Cookbook-People/dp/1880448823]cook book[/url]

Tizzy

[i][b][size=8][color=Indigo]ARGHHHHH!![/color][/size][/b][/i]

There is no ebook version! FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL…they all refuse to deliver to the Abyss!! (Apparently they tend to lose a lot of delivery guys)

How am I going to get my claws on this incredible book!

I have an Internet connection (dial up I am afraid) so could download an ebook, but can’t get Amazon to deliver physical objects here…of course my home doesn’t actually have a street address…it doesn’t have a street either…or a city…or a state…or a country

Rosver

Wow! Such book exist. I want one.

Tizzy

I know! Totally wicked!

Love it. Perfect to display on a shelf in the kitchen, or I suppose on a coffee table.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.