COA Blurb

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Hmm, well they say that practice makes perfect…

However, I don’t know if that’s true since I, obviously, have no need to practice anything! :d/

Mikey

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9FzVhw8_bY[/youtube]

Tizzy

Hmm

Have you ever used any of that other ergonomic furniture? I am really not sure I can tell the difference between that stuff and the more traditionalist stuff we use here.

But perhaps you are right, but we can probably help with their thinking. My buddy, Pinhead, has these little puzzles to teach mortals the subtleties of pain and pleasure. Maybe if I get a couple hundred thousands of his puzzles and started giving them out, people could use them, learn and grow?

Might be a great marketing tool!

Yea! I like this idea, some mighty find swag! :d/

Rakshasa

[quote=Tizzy;7392]Excellent point!

You know, I know we have (more than a few) openings in the PR department here at the Forces of Evil HQ. Are you open to new positions? (rack, iron maiden, Catherine Wheel, Judas Cradle–we have the latest in ergonomic office furniture) Sure, it means a small relocation, but wouldn’t it be nice to get out of that chilly climate of yours to something a tad warmer? Like maybe 85C warmer?

[/quote]

Not to be mean Tizzy, but I’m pretty sure that it’s statements like yours (this one specifically, mind you) that really hurts the FoE PR department. I mean we all realize that you aren’t intending to sound evil or cruel… but it’s pretty easy to twist them into statements that people (I.E non-ascended/descended humans and other mortals) take as threatening or hostile.

Most mortals have this weird desire to avoid sensations that cause pain after all.

Tizzy

Excellent point!

You know, I know we have (more than a few) openings in the PR department here at the Forces of Evil HQ. Are you open to new positions? (rack, iron maiden, Catherine Wheel, Judas Cradle–we have the latest in ergonomic office furniture) Sure, it means a small relocation, but wouldn’t it be nice to get out of that chilly climate of yours to something a tad warmer? Like maybe 85C warmer?

Mikey

[quote=Gelcube;7389]Heaven’s Propaganda Team is pretty good.[/quote]
    There’s a reason why people call it Heaven rather than Ignorant Tightassville.

Tizzy

Sigh. So true, too true!

Gelcube

Heaven’s Propaganda Team is pretty good. Not as good as the Elves’, but still pretty good.

Tizzy

[color=red][size=9]Ahem! Excuse me![/size][/color]

[color=darkred][size=7]That is not how how that song goes![/size][/color]

[color=brown][size=6]They changed the ending![/size][/color]

[b][color=blue]I know the devil in that story, George, and he won fair and square and he’s got Johnny scrubbing his toilets to this day![/color][/b]

[b][color=indigo] Tsk, Tsk, Tsk! [/color][/b]

Rakshasa

[quote=Tizzy;7396][quote=Rakshasa;7394]

Not to be mean Tizzy, but I’m pretty sure that it’s statements like yours (this one specifically, mind you) that really hurts the FoE PR department. I mean we all realize that you aren’t intending to sound evil or cruel… but it’s pretty easy to twist them into statements that people (I.E non-ascended/descended humans and other mortals) take as threatening or hostile.
    [/quote]

What? I thought ergonomic office furniture was a big plus? You know like these employers who give their peeps “standing desks” and expect them to stand all day long? Or how about those rolly ball things that they make people sit on?

[quote=Rakshasa;7394]
    Most mortals have this weird desire to avoid sensations that cause pain after all.
    [/quote]

But with no pain, there is no gain, yes? I just want people to be gainfully employed!

[/quote]

See there’s ergonomic and then the usage of words like Iron Maiden which confuse mortals. And while I agree that pain is helpful (mistakes too) as a learning tool… most mortals still try to avoid painful things. Hence why you often unintentionally create PR opportunities for the FoG… you aren’t saying things that are actually “evil” or cruel, but they are easily seen as such with only a little twisting because your perspective is so alien to most mortals.

Tizzy

PS: That really looks like George though. Not sure where they found an actor that could pull it off, but he sure did.

Mikey

[quote=The Author Guy;7411]One of the technicalities I still need to figure out is how do orc vampires suck someone’s blood without ripping their dinner’s head off with their tusks? Or do they just rip the head off and stick the neck their mouth and gulp? Sort of like one of those juice bags you tear the top off and drink.[/quote]

Clearly, only humpires need to explicitly target a weak spot such as the neck, since the human race doesn’t have the kinds of veins running through their arms and legs as the Orcs do, as they need more oxygen for all that muscle.

Mikey

[quote=Tizzy;7423]
    Although, spurned love is a lot of fun, so…whatya gonna do?
    [/quote]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QDKLglEP5Y[/youtube]

Tizzy

Ah, yes, I remember the critics here called it the “Feel good movie of the fall!”

You only know you have “true love” when you lose it, twice….

Now, of course, we demons are might possessive and don’t like losing things, that’s why we never love…it opens you up to to much loss potential.

Although, spurned love is a lot of fun, so…whatya gonna do?

Mikey

I suppose the more American style of “La virgen de los sicarios” might be more popular in Heck?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.