Beta 1 Status

Welcome To Astlan Forums General Questions Beta 1 Status

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    LCSpartan051

Tom should just unexpectedly open an abyssal portal(or maybe an oubliette enhanced one) right next to lenamare while he’s inside his wards. This should occur while the council is in session, and tom should then say “Thank you, Warlock Lenamare, for your assistance. I will now take the book off your hands.”

[quote=LCSpartan051;5058]Tom should just unexpectedly open an abyssal portal(or maybe an oubliette enhanced one) right next to lenamare while he’s inside his wards. This should occur while the council is in session, and tom should then say “Thank you, Warlock Lenamare, for your assistance. I will now take the book off your hands.”[/quote]

Bwah hah hah hah!

[quote=Mikey;5061][quote=Ben;5057]Am I the only one hoping for the scene where Lennamare finally discovers Tom is the Demon Prince Lord Tommus.[/quote]
    How about Lenamare’s extra A-bomb he handed off to Jenn under the guise of some instruments? Think it has a god trigger? Were Jenn and Gastrope wily enough to stick it in Lenamare’s laundry basket?
    [/quote]

Unfortunately, he gave it to them too late, as they were about to go through the gateway. Lenamare is not stupid after all, just egomaniacal

The plan is that Tom and Lenamare reuinite at the (next) siege of Freehold.

Not sure if that is book 4 or book 5.

LCSpartan051

So did Lenamare actually give them a Nuke, or was it really just recording equipment?

It was a detector that would or should, be able to survive a god nuking/obliterating, the people carrying it.

It was literally a “black box” like on an airplane. Only, I have found out since that time that airplane “black boxes” are not actually black, but instead, orange, which actually makes sense if you are trying to find it in wreckage.

Iume

Get thee behind me, Mikey, thou art an offense unto me for thou savourest not the things that be of The Author Guy, but those that be of insanity.

XD

Mikey

[quote=Iume;5090]Get thee behind me, Mikey, thou art an offense unto me for thou savourest not the things that be of The Author Guy, but those that be of insanity.[/quote]
    You don’t think books 2 and 3 were about politics and power?
    [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxN8PhKzZgY[/youtube]

Iume

I think it happened. I don’t think that’s what it’s all about.

EyeDeKay

[quote=Mikey;5091][quote=Iume;5090]Get thee behind me, Mikey, thou art an offense unto me for thou savourest not the things that be of The Author Guy, but those that be of insanity.[/quote]
    You don’t think books 2 and 3 were about politics and power?
    [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxN8PhKzZgY[/youtube]
    [/quote]

When he was doing the big about princess Diana and the husband and wife getting a life size inflatable ET, the husband should have said, “Give it to me straight, like a pear cider made from 100% pears”

I haven’t had time to watch the whole video yet, but is he the guy that does the “Give it to me straight, like a pear cider made from 100% pears” bit? Mainly just about his taking a wee.

I remember that pears bit from several years back…very funny.

Mikey

[quote=The Author Guy;5099]I haven’t had time to watch the whole video yet, but is he the guy that does the “Give it to me straight, like a pear cider made from 100% pears” bit? Mainly just about his taking a wee.

I remember that pears bit from several years back…very funny.[/quote]

Yeah, it’s the same fellow we discussed on the Amazon boards, and you did mention that the topic of “pearie” was close to your heart.

Too bad the Amazon boards don’t have a search functionality, nor do they allow Google to index them.

Mikey

[quote=Iume;5092]I think it happened. I don’t think that’s what it’s all about.[/quote]
    If there ever was a theme to these books, it’s that there isn’t much consensus to the consensus reality.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.