Alpha3 – Bunch of little things 2

Welcome To Astlan Forums Alpha Reading Alpha3 – Bunch of little things 2

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Iume

[quote]Sentir closed his eyes, even as Aodh locked his on her stating emphatically. “There is no way he could know. The Dark Apostle blocked off access to Doom for Orcus and his army. You cut the link to the [color=red]Nysegard[/color] Doom, so they could neither use mana, nor return upon death.”

Aodh shook his head and continued. “Sentir slew Orcus permanently and infected the D’Orcs with the Blackness before I even opened the gateway to [color=red]Nysegard[/color] outside the Dark Apostle’s wards. No one, other than our own servants were left alive. There is no way he could know that we used the forces of the Storm Lords to destroy his mortal army.”[/quote]

Is that supposed to be Etterdam instead of Nysegard since that i where Orcus was when he was slain?

LCSpartan051

So just wondering, will there be another update with further scenes beyond the wedding reveal, like the actual battles of the siege? or will that stuff be relegated to the next book?

Mikey

[quote=The Author Guy;4882]Edwyrd grinned. “So as a result, I, and others that can do this, establish a set of defined, memorized, forms that we supplement with paintings or statues to help us remember finer details.”[/quote]
    [quote=Mikey]Is he 50 or 17?[/quote]
    [quote=The Author Guy;4896]you think it’s bad at 50? Try being 500,000…which in fact is something that gets brought up (again) in the immediate aftermath of the wedding party [/quote]
    My point was that Edwyrd hadn’t previously established a pattern of ad-hoc speaking in sentences containing quite so many commas.

That’s a habit that forms through the daily communication of complex ideas over several years, which wasn’t Edward’s world, assuming that his cover story of being 17 is actually valid.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.