Alpha-1 exador Ramses and the undead

Welcome To Astlan Forums Alpha Reading Alpha-1 exador Ramses and the undead

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Hah! That’s likely! NOT

That’s as crazy as those people that think I’m a book!

Do I look like a book?

Do books smoke pipes?

Not a good idea! Book+fire=no more book!

Yeah, that’s likely–not!

It’s about as crazy at those nuts insisting that I’m a book!

Do books walk around waving their four hands?

Do books smoke pipes? Not a very good idea…book+fire=no more book!

Ooh, that would be fun. They are sea adjacent.

The Kraken could make a big splash and wash all the undead out to sea!

Oooh I like this idea. Was not where I was going but…Kraken starts waking back up. Citadel under siege…kill two birds with one stone!

=d>

I mean if you’ve got a weapon like that why not use it? First Strike and all!

Korwin

Regarding, what we expect. I expect an release of the Kraken in Nysegard in the middle of the undead armies.

EyeDeKay

Well the story i was talking about originally is lost to the mists of time aka the bloated thing called my bookmark section. So I’ll instead link a online story I just finished reading.

[url=http://www.virlyce.com/demons-journey/]Story link[/url]

I also finished this book a few days ago and absolutely loved it so I’ll leave a link as well. Not the best plot ever but still hilarious.

[url=https://www.amazon.com/The-Dragon-Lords-Fools-Gold/dp/B017RQP1XA/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1475633269&sr=1-4&keywords=John+hollins]Book link: Fools Gold[/url]

Paranoia does strike deep. Doesn’t it?

EyeDeKay

Yeah and it’s a warning to certain gods to pay the 4000 year old bills. That also gives Tom and the other wardens time to practice putting a prisoner back. And more opportunities for Tom to have Orcus memories of other prisoners and giving him more ideas maybe? Making him more suspicious of the AII giving him memories!ยก! Of course this could be me speculating about fictional things that never happen. So uhh yup.

Well, when one has immortal/unkillable enemies, how do you “dispose” of them without fear of them phoenix recycling in the next 4000 years or so?

You need to have a giant pit that you can throw them down, never to be seen again.

We shall see. I will think about it. It works best from the points you guys are bringing up for negotiation.

Not sure how practical—>ok, trailing off thought there could be a practical reason for doing it.

The point I was about to make was that the Citadel is on top of a very big cliff and you’d probably kill/drown a lot of people in the Citadel along with the army.

However, I just thought of another use for it than tidal waves. Will think about that….

Mikey

Wouldn’t it be funny, if the antimus dagger artifact had slowly infected Talarius, and turned him into a lich or similar, while he’s still alive, which explains his prowress in battle.

Of course, this will only become noticeable once someone accidentally sticks half a meter of steel through his armor, Talarius’ animus suddenly flips into antimus, and everyone becomes very confused.

Except Melissance, of course.

It was certainly the cause of his cheating and the way he reacted to Melissance.

But it’s actually more than just antimus, because technically that might have been interesting in and of itself if it was just antimus (since she was infected by it as well)

The dagger, created by the Dark Apostle actually had quite a lot of nastiness embued within it but masked by Sentir Fallon’s dedication of it to Tiernon; which is why no one realized how seriously “evil” it was. It definitely corrupted Sentir Fallon.

And of course by evil, I mean “negative characteristics generally associated with what people call evil” the Dark Apostle wanted to corrupt people, because that’s what his god wanted (and still wants).

Actually, talking about this, I think I should go back and mention the masking affect in the discussion between Tiernon and Torean.

Mikey

With all the time and space spent on getting the physics consistent, isn’t a “corrupting dagger” a bit of a cop-out as an explanation?

Corrupting how? Does it have a personality? The ability to communicate? To whisper in your sleep?

To give you a little jolt of happy-juice when you jump into a conclusion without thinking things through? But wouldn’t that be “stupid” rather than “evil”, unless the author of the artifact really took the whole banality of evil thing into heart?

Did Ruiden not notice? Did it corrupt Ruiden? Did it convince Ruiden that they were brothers as arms?

Yes, exactly.

However, pretty sure Talarius would have no idea what you just said.

[biggrin]

Mikey

Yes, well, you can tell someone what to think or how to think, but you have to pick only one of those.

Unless your name happens to be Ignatius of Loyola.

Yes, they do like to do that…ran around building all these buildings and supplying them with rulers to slap the knuckles of children.

In fact, just a couple El (train) stops north of me, about 2 or 3 miles is Loyola University founded in 1870 by St Ignatius’ Illuminaries

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.