Reply To: Demon power ups

Welcome To Astlan Forums Into The Abyss Demon power ups Reply To: Demon power ups

Maou

All the stories say that good always manages to win in the end and that evil is vanquished. Quite frankly if I am a demon I want to win said conflict. In reality their is more apathy and evil exhibited than good. People like good things that happen to them, but wish for evil on their enemies and competition. People also rarely help others at even a tenth of all times they could. Clearly evil should be more powerful, but everybody likes to thing their the good guy. Quite frankly I believe a true doomsday should lack hope for good and should simply give way totally to power. Their is more evil so we should win. No need for traitors as our conditions will improve without gods and quite frankly they can’t be trusted. Why leave somebody who will turn on you eventually alive when you can side with somebody who might simply ignore if you make yourself less threatening. (Demons act differently on a case to case basis)