Why is no one complaining about living in Seattle Nysegard?

Welcome To Astlan Forums Issues to Resolve in Beta Why is no one complaining about living in Seattle Nysegard?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Once the Doom of Nysegard reacted, it should be raining, or at least misting all of the time in Krallnomton.

Krallnomton sits at the base of the volcano surrounded by storm clouds, someone needs to comment on the fact that they haven’t seen atun in days, etc. Talarius and his rusty magic armor

Iume

Actually because they are all about Light I’ve been imagining sunny days. Mt. Nysegard Doom may be raining, but the villages? Nah.

Mikey

We beta readers could roleplay Nysegardians amongs ourselves.

Giwdul

We know from HH that Tom can do weather control outside of Mt. Doom. Wouldn’t the Doomalogues have built-in weather controls?

LCSpartan051

When did he weather control outside of the abyss?

Giwdul

[quote]When did he weather control outside of the abyss?[/quote]
    Not outside of the abyss, in it.

What I meant is that Tom can do weather control, in the area surrounding Mt. Doom, in the abyss. So, it naturally follows that the Doomalogues should be able to do some level of weather control as well.

Mikey

[quote=Giwdul;5071][quote]When did he weather control outside of the abyss?[/quote]
    Not outside of the abyss, in it.

What I meant is that Tom can do weather control, in the area surrounding Mt. Doom, in the abyss. So, it naturally follows that the Doomalogues should be able to do some level of weather control as well.[/quote]

What he did in the abyss was much less complex conceptually, he was removing heat from a system, to the extent where a doomalogue would look like the liches had gotten there first, since dropping the temperature to a few Kelvin would kill everything in a wide radius.

I think.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wrKslUpB8Y[/youtube]

He does and can control/affect the weather in Nysegard, but as Mikey says it’s much more complex.

In the Abyss, there is no natural weather, so he’s basically “creating weather”

In Nysegard, there is natural weather and Doom does affect it: see the rain which I am making more prominent in Beta-1 and at the D’Orcing. So the problem in Nysegard is that there are many more factors affecting the weather.

In fact, we will see this at the Citadel. The Death Cheaters have been assigned to deal with the weather manipulation of the Storm Lords, and what they do is completely new to what we’ve seen. It’s shamanistic weather manipulation.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.