What you look forward to in book two?

Welcome To Astlan Forums Into The Abyss What you look forward to in book two?

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Hmm. Normally they would gain a proper form. I supposed they could revert back if they wanted, but I think they’d be a lot bigger shadows.

Remember they have to sort of squish into only 2 dimensions… 🙂

Actually not completely true, they are more like clouds of darkness, but sort of hard to see unless they are huddled in a corner where they look like a shadow. They don’t like light at all.

They also aren’t that talkative. They obey orders but don’t say much…in fact, not sure I’ve heard one talk.

But don’t go to sleep on top of one or they’ll start sucking out your life energy.

They seem to lose that ability as an imp. But maybe if they change back to a shadow…except they wouldn’t have the energy to change their shape.

You know, I’ve never given it that much thought, but when they mature into imps they sort of coalesce into an imp. Betting none of them would want to try going back to shadow for fear of getting stuck that way again. Now if they worked their way up much bigger to a greater demon or something, then they could shift back…but probably a LOT bigger surface area.

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.