What you look forward to in book two?

Welcome To Astlan Forums Into The Abyss What you look forward to in book two?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Eek…your account disappeared?

Had you responded to the email and fully logged in?

We get a lot of spam requests for accounts from a spambot that runs all over the place from different infected machines. They use real legitimate emails and even fill out addresses and phone numbers of people from all over the world.

But, since they aren’t the real people, they can’t respond to the email to confirm there account.

Every so often I go through and clean out people that never responded to the email within like a week or so.

That could have happened to your old account. You can log in the first time, and even fill out your profile, but to login a second time you have to follow the link in the email.

OR if you had gone through the email process I could have somehow screwed up. Sorry about that.

HOWEVER:

I can tell you the fixing up Tom’s hole in the ground is a big topic of discussion, as a lot of us are stuck in it, bored. And there ain’t much for furniture. Although Antefalken just bought some cards at Hellsprings Eternal so at least there will be something to do. Boggy has another excursion planned for tomorrow, it would be nice to sleep, but we demons don’t do that. Other than Rupert. The tin can sleeps as well, but he’s still recuperating from Tom knocking the stuffing out of him.

I might sleep…I drank quite a bit today…Antefalken was buying we just sort of hung out drinking, relaxing in the nice hot lava flows…really a pretty good day. Couldn’t convince the tin can to take a dip, bummer, I was hoping for some tasty boiled paladin.

Rosver

@lume

8. That is a good point. Verigas has enabled a lot of evil to happen (in their view anyway). That is something to see.

9. Your suspicion seems a bit outrageous, but then, what really is there. Another thing to look forward to… but the author might as well not tell us.

10. Ah! You are with the Gods-are-Demons wagon? Tizzy seems to be against that idea. Maybe because he cant stand that those bile cretures are just like him.

11. Yes! This one. There is little information to this. Still, their visions are vague. There might be little information because they don’t really have that much. Still I do look forward to the group meeting and discussing this or something.

Regarding #2 – I always thought that what Tom did is just spur-of-the-moment. He haven’t think it all through. He might actually know not what to do with him. Maybe he will just keep Talarius around even if he is a pain in the neck.

Regarding #4 – I know, this is the point I infer when I read it. And its the same, they will be extremely stressed. LOL.

@JMX @Madfox

Yes those are something to see.

My guess is that they might be inviting Tom to join their group. As I see, Tom did show some awesome stuff. The three of them is said to have difficulty in dealing with the Rod, and they stated that it will take them a lot of effort to fight them, but Tom did it almost effortlessly kick Talarius but after he become serious. Not to mention Tom is a four and Talarius is said to be more tougher that the usual Knight Rampant. That is how awesome Tom is.

Af for the book, it is a mystery till now. It might even remain a mystery in book two. What is in that damn thing anyway. Well, we might not know what is in the book but I do want to know what the wizards thought was in the book for them to go head over heels for it.

@Flakes

If this world is as medievalistic as presented, then no. Interior design has never become a subject of its own study in those times. It was never thought of as a separate field of study from architecture in those times. The architects also the interior designers.

@Tizzy

Bring him to your place already. It should be more fun there than in Tom’s right?

Tizzy

I am betting it would take a lot of “study”

Flakes

I wonder if there is a branch of animagic devoted to interior design.

Tizzy

Are we talking about that book that Jenn was carrying around instead of her diary?

I took a look at it, the title was “The Winds of Winter”

Not sure what that is, but it sounds cold. And why such a huge number of people are trying to get their hands on it is beyond me.

Tizzy

I suppose I could take them to my place, the furniture would be better, but the entertainment would be just as bad.

My library consisted of a single book, and someone stole it recently.

:-k

the djinn seem to focus a lot on interior design, but I think that’s because they spend so much time in their lamps and bottles, and they want to make them comfy.

Plus they can just conjure stuff out of thin air, unlike demons….

Rosver

Well, the Abyss never really seems like a place for entertainment. The local residents aren’t really conductive for such.

You have a librabry? That is so weird!

There is a djinn? It was never hinted in the book and astlan.net doesn’t anything about them.

Tizzy

Did no one mention djinn in book 1? I sort of thought someone had talked about them. There was no djinn character though that you met.

Djinn are not easy to spot, they don’t look like demons and believe it or not, they generally have legs and not just smoke under their belts.

So not many people know about them. The djinn like it that way, for a lot of reasons that you can probably imagine. And those that do know about djinn, like keeping them a secret.

Djinn are beings of Air and Fire, Demons are mostly Earth and Fire (sort of, it’s not an exact affinity)

Rosver

So no Djinns. Oh well.

Tizzy

Not in volume I.

🙂

But then there are no avatars in Volume I either.

All bets are off for volume II.

Rosver

Well, we are waiting. Well, I’m up to other projects these days so I have things to occupy my mind. Also been rereading the first book.

Korwin

Being able to read it!

Rosver

That is a great come back Korwin. Yes we all are looking forward to reading it.

Maou

Do any aquatic demons exist?

Tizzy

You mean like Aqua Demon Hunger Force?

Hmm. That is an interesting question. However the Abyss isn’t known for having a lot of moisture…so they’d sort of be like fish flopping in a boat. 🙂

Now, there might however be demi-elementals from say from the demiplane of Mist or Steam

Oooohhh!!!!!!

[color=blue][b]Steamons! [/b][/color] I like that idea a lot. :d/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.