Volume I Audio Book Release Date

Welcome To Astlan Forums Audiobooks Volume I Audio Book Release Date

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Gelcube

Magic!

And I don’t HAVE to eat whatever I touch. I mean, can’t you humanoid/demonoids put something in your mouth and just hold it there? I just put the headphones on top, and let them drop in a couple of inches. The bluetooth ones are a lot more convenient.

Tizzy

I can’t speak for anyone else, but the only thing that goes in my mouth that isn’t eaten is my pipe.

I even swallow my chewing gum, bubble gum, toothpaste, mouthwash, boogers, you name it. My pie hole is a one way slide to my gullet and then…hmm…I don’t know, nothing’s ever come out the other side. Never thought of that. Wonder where it’s all going?

Gelcube

Ok, looks like it was my bluetooth headphones that were causing the skipping problem. I used wired headphones for the rest of the book and didn’t have any problems.

…aaaannd now I have to re-read the other two books. 😛

Lunarmage

I’ve been thinking about this for a while now. And I think Thunderstruck was the wrong choice of song for this battle. Back in Black I think would have fit better. It was the first D’Orc battle in 4k years and the lyrics fit in with the return of Orcus/Thommus perfectly.

Lunarmage

[quote=Tizzy;8012][cursing] So maybe next time you should get to the battle before it starts so we can go over the score? I’m out there, on my own (other than the band of course), I could probably use some support in my endeavors. I certainly didn’t see you there ready to supply backup vocals, let along getting us sheet music!

[mad] [/quote]

Well excuse me for being an infant. I only came across the news of the battle after the fact. BUT, I will be happy to help with the playlist on the next battle. I mean we need to keep the moral of the D’Orc’s up and the enemy off guard. Nothing like following up ‘The Varyags of Mikligaard’ with ‘Hot Stuff’ to confuse the matter.

Tizzy

You are excused. Although, acknowledging your age, or lack thereof is agist, and we at Doom try to be non-agist.

Agism is a central conceit of the gods, and we don’t like them. “We’re immensely older than you, so worship us and give us all your mana or we squash you like insects.”

We at Doom are to the gods, what “The Boys” are to Supes in that crazy jungle on your planet. I really can’t understand why anyone would open a store in the middle of a rain forest, you’d think all the moisture would be bad for the boxes of products.

BTW am I the only one a bit concerned that Amon Amarth sounds like the name of a lich? Are we sure they’re on our side?

Tizzy

You’ve missed half the dialog!

It’s unfortunate, but evil lawyers in your world refused to grant me rights to my OWN jam during the battle in book III, so we couldn’t play it in the background while Stephen was reading.

What sort of world grants song copyrights to electrical currents?

Otherwise, your jello would be jiggling at my rendition of Thunderstruck!

Tizzy

You know we do not talk about that incident.

On the other hand, if they had been referring to the real Mount Doom instead of the hijaacked one that would be OK.

Very nice in fact.

Hmm, Google translate doesn’t have a translator for Sindarin so I can’t verify.

Big problem with Universal (and why isn’t it called multiversal???) is that everything sounds the same to me, “spoken” that is. Written is a bit more complicated.

In this case, it’s Sindarin, written in English text and that completely foils my innate translation ability, so I can’t translate it and will have to go by Wicked Pedia, which to be fair, since it’s Wicked, should be trustworthy.

Gelcube

Just finished listening to Book 3. There was so much I had forgotten since I read it last. It just got me more excited for new books!

Tizzy

:d/

T-A-G claims the same thing, and the more he dithers, the more he has to go back and re-remember what the heck is going on.

For me, on the other hand, since I’ve lived it all, it’s pretty fresh, but for some reason he doesn’t want to just ask me, he says me hovering over his shoulder makes it hard for him to concentrate. So I recite events while he sleeps and then he regurgitates onto a computer what I said the next day, then I read it and tell him how he got it wrong.

Gelcube

Well, to be fair, Tizzy, having all your demony-ness hovering over one can be quite disconcerting to mortals, you know. It’s your Aura of Awesomenessâ„¢.

Gelcube

Aw, slosh it, I’m just buying the other two audiobooks. About halfway through Bk 2 now.

Tizzy

Hmm,

No one has ever mentioned my aura, they just tell me I am awe full.

And a few other words that I choose to ignore do to their nonsensical nature.

Tizzy

Korwin

Might be time to relisten to 1 – 3…

Gelcube

It’s ALWAYS that time somewhere!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.