Speak up!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    LCSpartan051

Ok, thanks. I actually went through the whole thing like 3 times, and it was starting to seem like a chore.

Speak up! Be heard!

Hi

As with the last beta, we have more people reading than commenting.

Speak up! Do not be intimidated by the bigger demons! They’re mostly all all claws, fangs and horns, very few fireballers and lightning throwers.

I value everyone’s input!

It doesn’t have to be profound or deep or an error. I need your opinions! What you like, what you don’t like.

Do not be afraid to disagree with other people!

We need discussion, disagreement and above all honesty!

So speak up, make yourself heard!

T-A-G

LCSpartan051

I think one issue is that since the book is fairly large, it is difficult to keep reading the whole thing over and over again with each new version. Perhaps you could post the locations of some of the more significant changes that need revision so that we can skip straight there?

EyeDeKay

TAG just made all the updated versions highlighted in the TOC (table of contents).

Yeah, I am not sure that rereading the entire thing is productive.

Any sections that change for Beta 1 will have highlight in table of contents and a comment on the side.

The trick comes with all the small edits.

For those that request it, I can provide a Word document with change tracking turned on. But I want to do that on a case by case basis.

yeah, that’s not good, I think doing it too many times causes one to start to zone out and it quickly becomes less effective.

After we get through this, I am going to work more on getting/doing something better for this process. Something that is easier for people to find and vet changes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.