Rupert made tom??

Welcome To Astlan Forums Into The Abyss Rupert made tom??

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Gelcube

LOL, just trying to figure out how that could work. I’ve heard of virgin births, but they were all women. Never heard of a male virgin with a child yet.

Gelcube

That’s a VERY interesting theory, but I’d be sad if it were true. Right now everyone is speculating if Tom is/isn’t Rupert’s father. This theory would mean they likely weren’t related at all. So as interesting as it is, I’m kind of hoping it’s NOT true.

Although…

If Tom somehow does go back in time and father’s Rupert, then Rupert grows up and influences Tom’s manifestation…

I don’t know. But maybe if the Demon All-Father was ALSO Tom’s dad, then they could be brothers. :-s

Al’mudo

My theory about tom and rupert

Al’mudo

I think Tom looks the way he does due to rupert interfering in the summoning by believing that he was his father…and unintentionally making tom look like himself in demon form…

Rupert is probably concordeaux’s real son…and his thoughts shaped tom the way he looks..

Tizzy

Oooh…that’s a new theory!
    =d>
    Very interesting, if Rupert’s dad was Demonicus Supremus then he would be powerful enough to affect Tom.
    :-k

Tizzy

Well, don’t forget the orc/D’Orc prophecy about the return of Orcus with his son!

Tizzy

Ooh, I like that. It will certainly help with the mythology.

You know the saying, “You’re only as good as your mythology!”

Al’mudo

It can also be that that Rupert fundamentally had no blood relation to his mom…. and was left with her to take care after brainwashing her….fundamentally, Rupert had only one task—to summon his father.

Tizzy

Could be, but then who is his mother?

He seems pretty believable when he says he had never been to the Abyss before when I met him.

But, being a demon, he could have been lying. Maybe he’s actually thousands of years old…

OR…wait for it…

Tom uses a World Gate, travels back in time and shape changes into Rupert and goes to Lenamare’s school and enrolls all with a plan to summon himself!

I.e. Rupert is Tom from a future timeline and he’s playing all of us!

Gelcube

Ooooh, my head would hurt if I had one. BUT, that would be much more hilarious than a lot of the other things I’ve thought up.

Tizzy

Wow, never thought of that.

But now that you mention it, you gelatinous cubes must be able stand up to lots of stress and anxiety because you are immune to headaches!

And backaches, and muscle aches.

Wow, you guys do have some clear advantages.

But here is a thought, and I don’t know much about the social life of gelatinous cubes, but do guys do theater? And if so, how do you wish other cubes luck since you obviously can’t “Break a leg”

:-k

Gelcube

We’re not, uhh, “theater people”.

But, if we want to wish a cube or slime good luck, it’s . Roughly translated, “May your prey be slow”.

Tizzy

Ooh, I like that is sounds almost like a Klingon proverb, or maybe a really old, pre-civilized Vulcan proverb.

Oh, sorry, you don’t know about those races. They’re races in this high tech universe out there, not too far from from Tom’s Earth. One is very warlike, the other very logical.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.