Ravenous Gelatinous Cube Spotted Having Dinner!

Welcome To Astlan Forums Announcements Ravenous Gelatinous Cube Spotted Having Dinner!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy
    Tizzy

Hey all,

So I’m out on my normal travels around the multiverse, and was on one of those low mana Earth places, and what did I encounter?

A relative of our member GelCube who was eating dinner!

From the look of the Gelatinous Cube and it’s diet, and its speed of eating, it is probably not a close relative, but still interesting because I did not know that Earths had [b]ANY[/b] gelatinous cube people.

Click on the image to watch it eat!

[albumimg]17[/albumimg]

BTW this fellow is named Magnetic Putty! [url=http://bit.ly/1JTxQB8]Magnetic Putty[/url]

Gelcube

I’ve never seen a Cube eat metal before. That’s pretty interesting. That must be some kind of Metal Elemental Gelatinous Cube!

I wonder if they can be summoned?

Tizzy

I wonder if they can be turned into demons or D’Cubes….

Not sure what a gelatinous cube with gelatinous wings and hooves would look like.

But I think the idea of a flying gelatinous cube that could simply drop itself out of the sky onto its dinner would be pretty awesome…although if they fly as fast as they slide/slither not sure how they would stay airborne….maybe it would work more like a parachute if they like slid their way up a mountain and off a cliff, the D’Cube’s wings could glide it onto its prey.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.