New First Lacuna

Welcome To Astlan Forums Beta Reading New First Lacuna

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Tiernon believes that Zeus does not know where Eris is, or Aetherus.

What he really knows or doesn’t know is a different question though.

Korwin

[quote=The Author Guy;5800]
    [quote]
    Dysnoma chuckled. “I hope you were not expecting me to disagree? You know there is nothing in the multiverse that I want more than to punish my dear brother. He must suffer for our mother’s fate!”[/quote]
    [/quote]

I do wonder, does she have proof or only suspects it?

Is Zeus secretly on Orcus and 5S side regarding the Erin imprisionment?

OK, so I forgot to fix the First Lacuna and the Zbibk issue in Beta 2.

So here, for your hand rubbing diabolical pleasure is a new twist going forward, that works out SO much better than Zbibk!

Very excited about this new alternate timeline that has just imposed itself on the future.

If you have suggestions for punching this up even better, as always, let me know.

[quote]
    Sutekh, God of Chaos, Lord of the Desert Storm, Purveyor of Change stood before the scrying pool beside his long term ally, Dysnoma, Goddess of Anarchy and their very useful compatriot, Baron(ess) Tartibsizlik. The scrying pool revealed an aerial view of the battlefield around the Citadel of Light, where the Storm Lords army had just fled the field of battle in defeat.

“Well Tartibsizlik your warning was most prescient.” Sutekh noted.

“The Lord of Law, the Oath Maker has returned.” Dysnoma said acidly. “Your minion and his allies did not finish off the Oath Maker as promised.” She glared briefly at Sutekh.

“It has been expensive.” Tartibsizlik noted as hir face flashed to that of an angry old crone. “We have lost an entire Maelstrom, and now the Storm Lords have lost half their supposedly overwhelming army, even with the interdiction and four risar at their disposal.”

“The Unlife are useful for the fear, disruption and chaos they bring. But perhaps it is time we recognize that they have their limits.” Sutekh said.

“Clearly.” Tartibsizlik agreed.

“Perhaps, or perhaps it is their leadership?” Dysnoma asked.

“Your suggestion?” Sutekh asked.

“Perhaps we should not put all of our Unlife support in the Storm Lords, I think it is time we provide Czernobog von Smerti with the resources he has been requesting?” Dysnoma suggested.

“Perhaps,” Sutekh replied. “If you wish. However, Orcus is moving quickly to undo much of what we have worked these last sixth thousand years to gain. We may need to move even more aggressively than that.”

Dysnoma chuckled. “I hope you were not expecting me to disagree? You know there is nothing in the multiverse that I want more than to punish my dear brother. He must suffer for our mother’s fate!”

[/quote]

Iume

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3Uk8Y5km8[/youtube]

I had been planning on bringing the other siblings in, not sure why I did not think to do it here, they were always sort of off in the distance as a looming threat….

Iume

[quote=The Author Guy;5802]I had been planning on bringing the other siblings in, not sure why I did not think to do it here, they were always sort of off in the distance as a looming threat….[/quote]

Speaking of the Olympian family. Orcus is a god the underworld. So is Hades. Did Orcus ever intern? Could you imagine young Orcus prior to Mt. Doom? Angsty god with authority issues?

Skaar

Definitely loving the idea of sibling rivalry, it makes everything more personal.

EyeDeKay

Yup if they don’t care for the gods of law why wouldn’t they mention in some way with some proof that the 5s looked up their Dad and Mom with Orcus to the other pantheons as a war for the gods of law.

Essentially tell Zeus or who ever cares that the 5s did something to incite war?

Hmm maybe they want to keep it personal.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.