Mind Reaver?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Konicomi
    Konicomi

Was there a Mind Reaver involved in the Melisant debacle :-({|= ? Everyone was sure she chose Unlife of her own accord however now they don’t know why they would have believed that ](*,) . That as I understand it is a sign of a Mind Reaver that can make people think that what they did was of there own choice [-x .

Tizzy

Hmmm

I don’t know if was seriously mentioned, if it was, then it was possibly as a suggestion as to why no one knows why they were so quick to condemn her. There a number of “weird” things that the Church of Tiernon in Astlan was doing that wasn’t tosher (Tiernon-kosher) which of course is a good part of what Hilda is investigating. The rituals and behavior of Talarius and the local church were a bit outside the normal boundaries and were causing her concern.

Lodrik

I was always implied that the soulsucking dagger influrenced everyone around it (to the point were even Ruiden the Sword Golem couldnt sense anything strange about it).
    The real issue with Mindreavers would be that the most powerful Mindreavers can influrence demons too and we recently learned that Saints and Demons are pritty much the same thing (simply given another form from the perception what they should be), so even if Hilda finds out that Mindreavers are behind this they could brainwash her.
    Makes one wonder if gods can do this to other gods (would explain why some gods lead while others follow)

Tizzy

Yes, on Excrathadoris Mortis, it was emanating a lot of maleficence in various forms.

There is no evidence–that anyone remembers–of Mind Reavers being involved. That being said, there are those around who have experience with them and have mechanisms to deal with them. I’d ask for their input on this, unfortunately I can’t seem to recall any of their names…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.