Mercury

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

More’s the pity.

We could really do with more me’s. There are times I am so busy that I wished I could clone myself, like Gelatinous Cube does. That would be such a nice feature to just split in two and then regrow the rest of yourself.

Gelcube

Weeellll, I AM pretty awesome.

Tizzy

Well, you know the saying, “A watched author never gets boiled in his bubble bath!”

And how are they expected to write if you don’t boil them?

He’s been hideously horrible with this “so called” work thing, he spends like 12+ hours a day 7 days a week obsessing over it, rather than doing what he is supposed to do, which is what I tell him do! Which is write!

It’s really boiling my cauldron! [cursing]

That’s a real shame…. if i had disposable income i’d throw a chunk of it at him to give him some free time to write, but that’s really not in the cards at this point, maybe a gofundme or patreon? 😉

Tizzy

I personally love those ideas because they would greatly increase the pressure on him and the overwhelming guilt and frustration he feels at disappointing people.

As you know, [i]Guilt[/i] is the preferred form of motivation for all the best life coaches everywhere (a.k.a. moms)

Now, I’m not a mom, but I can still be a yenta–I think–I’m male, so that may disqualify me, could I be a yento maybe?

Tizzy

This has been discussed, but T-A-G doesn’t currently have the resources to do rewards, so it’s basically a glorified gofundme.

Even, assuming the resources, he’s not sure what fair/reasonable rewards would be for different levels.

Perhaps he could get Jacob (the cover artist) to do portraits of characters, and then T-A-G could reward patreons with “autographed” portraits of the characters for various contributions? Collect them like trading cards? Or maybe actually making trading cards out of them?

Of course, that involves paying Jacob, but that’s one time per character….

Then of course, if he makes trading cards, he’s going to get distracted and try to write the rules for a DoA Trading Card game….

“Demon: The Summoning” or something like that.

Gelcube

Oh, Hentai Slime Lord, an Astlan trading card game would cost me SO…MUCH…MONEY.

Gotta.

Catch ’em.

ALL.

Gelcube

Difficult or not, it SHOULD be discussed. There’s bound to be treasure and lands that could be utilized if secured.

Korwin

Hmm, an patreon site might be an idea…?

Bradyman

I guess I had assumed that the temperature of lower regions was close to the temperature of lava, if its just around 100C that makes more sense.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.