Make a Demon

Welcome To Astlan Forums Into The Abyss Make a Demon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maou

Fictitious posts without any true importance

Maou

Demons can look like anything and have a gambit of powers. Most have horns, red skin, claws, and are ugly, but not all. Demons do not need any or all of these traits, but really I just want to hear what some of you think a demon might look like, and a basic description of said demon and its abilities. These demons will probably stay in this blog and this is mostly for fun, so knock yourselves out and post away.
    No need to limit yourself to full demons either. It can be purebred or half. Half demons can simply have demonic abilities or physical traits, but[-x don’t make an ordinary human. It is not a demon and I will be very disappointedE in your lack of creativity.

Tizzy

FYI…there are multiple features on the website for users to upload images. And we will be doing much more with it.

But for the moment, the Forum has user Albums for images that you might want to include in your posts…so if someone wanted to make a drawing for this topic…they could upload it to their album to share with others.

Of course, we already know what the Demonic Ideal is, what the most handsome and perfect of all demons looks like.

You only need to look at my Avatar.

Tizzy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.