Doom Busters & Other Issues

Welcome To Astlan Forums Beta Reading Doom Busters & Other Issues

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Skaar

Another idea for a Doom-Buster could be undead giants. Just picture it twenty or so ghoul/giants that were sealed away and than released stomping, crushing and devouring everything in there wake.
    And since they were sealed away for so long there basically mad with hunger and can’t be fully controlled, so are released as a last result.
    Stormlords-( We have no choice release the Deavours !!!)

Iume

– Undead Sandworm
    – Undead Graboid
    – Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

Burien

Maybe a showdown with Exodar, Exodar might not believe the hype and wants to test Lenamere’s demon.

The SL took 1k years to prep for this attack on the CoL, of which i assume most of that prep is to properly age their troops, not prepare for every contingency. Exodar seems like a last minute add to their forces, and that they planned to attack with or without the Interdiction. I just think that if you have them gate-in their WMD, make it look like part of the plan, not just hot-swapping WMDs. Maybe Exodar had to tweak the spell ahead of time to allow on-plane links like runic gateways to work, and this is the loophole that Doom and the avatars are exploitng. That could also settle the Inferno link issue.

LCSpartan051

Maybe the storm lords have a few leftover major antimus weaponry from the Dark Apostle’s armory? Like an Animus blasting death ray? It could totally ko a saint or human with the briefest exposure, but has a severely limited power source and they planned to use it when they had surrounded the city? Deploying it now would allow them to push all the way to the Citadel and perhaps banish/kill a few saints or D’Orcs, but then they would still have to contend with the Citadel itself and its renewed illumination streams.

Giwdul

Is there any ETA on beta 1?

Either Sunday night or Tuesday night.

Lots of stuff getting in the way, including traffic in my neighborhood. Apparently there is some sort of late season baseball games going on two blocks from my house this weekend. It takes me twice as long to drive anywhere as before, and it’s never been fast.

It’s rather odd, I’ve lived in this neighborhood for like 21 years and they’ve never had ball games this late in the year before. Nearly always done in September…

[quote=GameGraphix;5383]Do you want us to wait for Beta 1 first before providing this feedback – from the discussions it looks like there will be some significant changes between Beta 0 and Beta 1.

When will Beta 1 be ready?[/quote]

You can do earlier stuff feed back now.

See previous answer right before this one, Sunday/Monday night for Beta 1.

I know what needs to go into the battle for a doom buster, but I’ve got to figure out some steps to get there, not from the SL side, but in terms of what is happening under the current state of affairs, sort of bring the “cakewalk” part to sort of a mini-conclusion before the SL counter strike.

LCSpartan051

GOD HAS SPOKEN, LET HIS WILL BE DONE!(preferably in a timely manner, but better quality is always better than sooner)

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.