Demonic MC’s in TV and books

Welcome To Astlan Forums TV, Movies, Web Demonic MC’s in TV and books

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Will “the walking dead” come under this category? Because I am addicted to this show. I take out time for watching shows by [url=http://licensingmagazine.com/2017/10/26/mipcom-scouting-of-new-licensing-successes/?lang=en]Andy Yeatman[/url] with my siblings but other than that I am not watching any other shows lately. After coming across this post, I feel like adding this to my watch list.

Tizzy

Well, depends on how you create your undead–for example “Evil Dead” as in Ash VS/Army of Darkness etc undead are clearly demonic, even when they’re dead.

However, I am reasonably certain the Walking Dead or more traditional science based Unlife.

So not sure they are technically demonic MC’s.

However, they are clearly correlated to the forum as undead slaying is a favorite pastime of many D’Orcs. Particularly the Visterothi….

Korwin

Demon Girl (Keeley Thomson Book One) by P.S. Power

Followed by
    [list][*]Keelzebub
    [*]Mistress of Souls
    [*]Demon Trap
    [*]Demon Bait[/list]

Edit: btw. not classic Demons, in Astlan Terms, they are incarnated and phoenix cycled.

Hmm,

I know that name, I know I’ve read something by PS, however, can’t figure out which they’ve only written about a thousand books.

Must be of the same race as the Sanderson, you know someone with access to a localverse with millions of worlds populated by monkeys with typewriters continually typing until they churn out a book suitable for publication. Which for “The Sanderson” is about every 5 minutes.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.