Beta 3 – Don’t think the Bergrisi would fit

Welcome To Astlan Forums Complex Issues or Questions Beta 3 – Don’t think the Bergrisi would fit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

You are correct. Thanks!

I originally estimated correctly for the regular risi and then sort of assumed I had the room for the bergrisi

People who draw use “heads” for basic proportions and a heroic figure is 9 heads, here is a chart I just created based on this.

[albumimg]39[/albumimg]

So the Bergrisi himself is at least 59 feet wide.

My original estimate of 35′ for the little guys’ sarcophagi of 35′ would be correct, but the bergrisi would need to be more like 65′ or 70′ across.

So make the Tomb Portal 75′?

Giwdul
    Giwdul

So, I have been think about the measurements and I don’t think that the Bergrisi would fit through the 50 ft wide toomb-gate. Unless he is a real bean-pole.
    [quote]The sarcophagus was nearly thirty-five feet wide[/quote] If this is one of the little guys then the box for the bergrisi would be about 70 ft wide right? (since he is twice the size) That assumes that he isn’t a lot stockier than the others (mountain/earth giant, makes sense that he might be wider/heavier).

Giwdul

[quote]My original estimate of 35′ for the little guys’ sarcophagi of 35′ would be correct, but the bergrisi would need to be more like 65′ or 70′ across.[/quote]
    That is if he is a scaled up version of a medium size human right? What if he were a little on the stockier side? Like this:
    [img=http://gephardtdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/FAN-4-02.jpg]Rock Guy[/img]
    Then he would be even bigger.

It’s based on what they call “heroic” proportions, i.e. Superman, Olympian figures, etc.

Heroic figures are 9 heads high vs about 7 or 7.5 for normal humans.

I sort of assume he’s in a more human state in the box rather than the golem state.

We never see the box for the bergrisi, it could be over 70.

I can increase it again, make it 100, then the other risar could walk through it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.