Beta 1 – Why did Orcus have necromancers in his forces?

Welcome To Astlan Forums Complex Issues or Questions Beta 1 – Why did Orcus have necromancers in his forces?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Korwin

[quote=The Author Guy;5587]I also note that he says good allies of the orcs, not necessarily the D’Orcs…

Orcus doesn’t represent all orcs, and orcs are often mercenaries, or act as them.

[/quote]

He got an Doomaloge, which he then stole. So it seems he was an ally of Orcus.
    Not shure about, why Sauron is an Necromancer, btw.

I would chalk it up to after the fact cursing at an traitor.

Well, my first thought was: Who in their right mind would let these boys fly an airplane?

My question became justified when they left the cockpit to party in the hold and then went wing walking while the plane was on autopilot.

I am not sure how they walked away from the crash, but being able to shapeshift into Freddy Kruger probably had something to do with it.

Wonder how many people died on the ground?

So, three more fallen maia I am guessing…looks like they are Earth living in a hotel and drawing comic books…

Mikey

[quote=The Author Guy;5777]Well, my first thought was: Who in their right mind would let these boys fly an airplane?
    [/quote]
    [img]http://images.cdn.yle.fi/image/upload//w_1199,h_897,q_70/13-3-7445335.jpg[/img]

Tizzy

Oh, Tom, Tom of Finland!

Given these boys, that would certainly make sense.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.