Beta 1 – Sentir, EM, and Tiernon

Welcome To Astlan Forums Complex Issues or Questions Beta 1 – Sentir, EM, and Tiernon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mikey

[quote=The Author Guy;5719]
    For those who are gluttons for punishment, there are a couple earlier beta’s there too so you can read some of the stuff that was cut/compare what was changed. this only goes back to beta 2, not sure what had changed by Beta 2 from Beta 1. I removed Beta 1 so new BR’s would come in with a fresh start.
    [/quote]

Iume
    Iume

In book 2 Sentir Fallon discussed with Lilith and mentioned that EM, which the 3 of them [b][u]forged[/u][/b] had been reversed.

In book 3 Tiernon tells Torean that he questioned Sentir and that Sentir said he had found it. Tiernon also said that he was truth-detecting (or the equivalent) while asking and thus Sentir was not lying.

So, Sentir is actually able to lie to Tiernon, Tiernon’s detection is flawed, or an error to correct?

Mikey

It would be so much more convenient if we could buy EPUBs of the books, which we could then quote verbatim with copy-paste.

No need to buy.

All HH Beta demons had access to the old HH Beta download page which contained the “final” epub version from the Word file uploaded to kindle, it just wasn’t on the menu so the link was hard to find.

I have re-added it to the menu.

I have enabled it for all AoD Beta demons.

At the bottom of the page is Initial Release there is both pdf and epub.

All AoD beta demons will get the “Initial Release” that goes to CreateSpace/Kindle for publishing as a pdf and epub as well.

[url=http://www.astlan.net/TheBooks/TheHeavenlyHostBeta.aspx]http://www.astlan.net/TheBooks/TheHeavenlyHostBeta.aspx[/url]

For those who are gluttons for punishment, there are a couple earlier beta’s there too so you can read some of the stuff that was cut/compare what was changed. this only goes back to beta 2, not sure what had changed by Beta 2 from Beta 1. I removed Beta 1 so new BR’s would come in with a fresh start.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.