Word does something different every time it makes a PDF, had all sorts of markup problems this time, and the bold red changed scene markers did not show up as red in the contents this time, but they are bold.
I suggest reading the entirety of the last several chapters to judge the flow.
I think I’ve got all changes marked earlier.
I have not done the beta_0 suggestions, will be working on those now.
Still need to resolve the Tal Gor/Jenn/Nimbus stuff. Plus all the other Post Beta 1 list.
There was a lot of fast writing as I got ideas, so look for awkward writing, inconsistencies etc. I.e. the stuff you’ve been doing all along…