Beta 1 – Chapter 132

Welcome To Astlan Forums Complex Issues or Questions Beta 1 – Chapter 132

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

No, she knows about Exador the archdemon.

What he’s saying is that

1) Exador was a demon, we assume Ramses is a demon, Bess maybe a demon but we don’t have proof that she’s also a goddess slumming as a demon. That would be very weird for these guys, a god pretending to be an arch-demon????

2) He’s saying, perhaps wishfully that they don’t know that the former Arch-Vicar General of the Rod was the same arch-demon Exador, they just happen to have the same name. Again, comes down to the fact that they can’t conceive that an arch-demon could fool the church and the avatars and rise to the level of arch-vicar general, that’s like saying the highest ranking Cardinal in the Catholic Church is a demon lord. Of course, today many people suspect aht, but…that’s protestant cynicism

Should I rephrase this to make it clearer? Or thoughts on how to make it more clear?

Iume

Maybe he could voice why he refuses to believe Exador the Arch-Vicar General is Exador the demon?

Iume
    Iume

[quote]
    Baysir nodded and shook his head. “Possibly true, but again maybe we are over thinking this. We have no concrete proof that the cat arch-demon is the goddess Bastet, nor proof that Arch-Vicar General Exador is the same arch-demon we are dealing with today.”
    [/quote]

This occurs after Hilda returned to Freehold to have dinner with Trisfelt. Does this mean she didn’t learn about the re-raised wards on Freehold, or the attack, or the fact that Exador is suspected to be the same stretching back generations? If so wouldn’t the lineage show that Arch-Vicar General Exador, father of Exador, son of Exador, etc leads to the current Exador who is confirmed a demon?

Iume

Spelling error + odd bit of redundancy.

[quote]
    Clearly the Five Siblings [color=red]had much to account for[/color]. “They [color=red]have much to account for[/color].” Tom said [color=red]allowed[/color], “towards yourself and towards Doom.”
    [/quote]

allowed -> aloud

Also, could you alter the search settings or show all posts settings? It caps at 100 posts and I can’t alter it. Without working search functionality is slow going back through my posts to see if any thing from the previous alpha / beta versions is still pending.

[quote=Iume;5524]Maybe he could voice why he refuses to believe Exador the Arch-Vicar General is Exador the demon?[/quote]

OK, will go for that. Please check next beta to make sure I get it in.

Iume

Can you move this to Issues for Beta? It would easier to have the sub-forum contain all posts that are pending. Or I can just create a post linking back to this thread. Your choice.

[quote=Iume;5534]allowed -> aloud[/quote]

Did this twice.

Set maximum search results to 0 meaning unlimited. This is not recommended (the setting says) so we may want to scale it back to 500 or something.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.