Alpha1 – More on the Nimbus group

Welcome To Astlan Forums Alpha Reading Alpha1 – More on the Nimbus group

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Giwdul

I would like to see a little more (or any) detail on what the Nimbus gang found in Murgatroy with all their fancy gear and scans etc.

They went all out of their way and spent a whole day going over the area and we didn’t hear a single thing about what they found.

Maybe you could add a bit to the scene where Gastrope and Jenn are having dinner.I was thinking that if Maelin were there, he could do some raving about the Voyager he meet and then give some detail about the scans (as a seer he would have been directly involved right?) and then have the Jenn – Gastrope conversation go pretty much the same as the original.

Sure, good idea. That’s been mentioned before.

I think the irony is that they learned almost as much from Hilda etal as they did from their various tools and instruments.

It’s all about the ‘ground game’ as Tiernon is learning. I will point out this is also what the western intel community has found out trying to track terrorists, old fashioned spying and people on the ground can tell you a lot more than satellites and radio interceptions etc.

Giwdul
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.