alpha 0-Chapter 128

Welcome To Astlan Forums Alpha Reading alpha 0-Chapter 128

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ben

“This was a library of yore”

Pretty sure you meant lore rather than yore

I would hope that’s what I meant…

Nope.

Meant yore.

[quote]yore
    yôr/Submit
    nounliterary
    of long ago or former times (used in nostalgic or mock-nostalgic recollection).
    “a great empire in days of yore”[/quote]

Pathologic
    Pathologic

Mount Doom: DOA+7, Late First Period Library

It seems unlikely that Tom looks so much like Orcus and none of his enemies ever commented on it before. Lilith and some high ranking people under Tiernon should have noticed.

GameGraphix

I don’t think Lilith and co. have have met or seen Tom in a balling – so can understand them not commenting on his likeness.

Sammael definitely would have met Orcus – but we don’t see much of what Sam is thinking about the situation

I don’t think most of Tiernon’s crew would have met Orcus before hand….although Tiernon probably has and did view the balling of the fight between Tom and Talarius. Although, Tom only used his demon form and a human form that was not Edwyard.

The D’Orcs definitely would notice, but they already believe that Tom is the reincarnation of Orcus

Exactly, The D’Orcs definitely notice. That’s a big reason they’ve just accepted him rather point blank as the person from the prophecy.

Interestingly, no one having read Book 2 every announced much of a problem with how readily they accepted him. However, the wand is a pretty big factor.

Lilith has not seen him, nor has asmodeus.

Sam knows what Orcus looks like, but he also realizes that any demon prince can look like whatever they want, so that does not mean much.
    What we do know about what Sam thinks is in the first chapter. And in that case Sam does not think Tom is Orcus based on personality.

Sentir Fallon, Tiernon/Torean and maybe Beragamos would be the only ones to have seen Orcus before of those. They saw him from afar, so I am sure they noted a resemblence, but then all demons look alike. He is smaller/less scary than Orcus, but he looks like him.

but they also have the knowledge that looks are not critical for a demon prince.

I could bring it up more, but I want to be sure not to do that until Tom sees the photo.

Ben

[quote=The Author Guy;4474]Nope.

Meant yore.

[quote]yore
    yôr/Submit
    nounliterary
    of long ago or former times (used in nostalgic or mock-nostalgic recollection).
    “a great empire in days of yore”[/quote][/quote]

Fair enough I stand corrected. But I have a feeling a lot of people will not get the reference and think it’s a spelling mistake so might be better as lore.

I suspect as much.

Goal, however, is to challenge complacency!

However, if the book comes out say Jan 1 as it is looking (I hope), then they shall be filled with yuletide yor! Yes?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.