(85.3) Issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rosver
    Rosver

[quote]Although, if they are being picky about who [color=red]the[/color] let back in, it might be best to not be intoxicated. Perhaps we can try it after you meet with your friend?[/quote]

“Although, if they are being picky about who [color=blue]they[/color] let back in, it might be best to not be intoxicated. Perhaps we can try it after you meet with your friend?”

misspelling or wrong word choice.

[quote]I am packed[color=red];[/color] I simply need to hook up my horse and wagon.[/quote]

“I am packed[color=blue].[/color] I simply need to hook up my horse and wagon.”

I think a period instead of a semicolon is proper here.

[quote]Will you hobble the animals dear?” [color=red]I’ll help Master Trisfelt with his horse and wagon.[/color][/quote]

“Will you hobble the animals dear? I’ll help Master Trisfelt with his horse and wagon.”

I think this sentence should be inside the quotation marks.

Yeah that quote mark problem is one I dread, you just have to catch it by being very alert to context of paragraph.

It’s the sort of thing too easy to miss after you’ve read it X times since you think it’s right.

BTW With the () style corrections, as I’ve mentioned. I will be marking the post with a thanks once I’ve corrected in the text.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.