Reply To: Suggestion for formatting the book

Welcome To Astlan Forums e-Book Technical Issues Suggestion for formatting the book Reply To: Suggestion for formatting the book

That’s a question I’m debating.

It’s a shorter book, and less complex in terms of the world and politics. It’s also about 75% of the way done for volume 1. I wrote it as an alternative, more purposefully serialized book style like so many ebooks are (targeting the $1.99-$2.99 range)

Originally it was going to be the next one out, but DoA has done reasonably well and there’s now a built in audience for book II and I’ve promised that for year end. I’m not sure if I want to take the time out from DoA II to finish up the other book. However, I know the slippery slope there is, that as soon as DoA II is out, the same pressure will be back for DoA III…so if any of the other “pent up” 2/3-3/24 written books I have waiting need to get out at some point.

So right now, I’m on a full time contract (programming/architecture) and I have no idea when that’s going to end (I had an end date of mid July…but they aren’t going to be done by then) If my time frees up, I’m going to be writing like mad (and cash) if it doesn’t, I need to chose, and would probably put DoA II first.