Reply To: Cartogaphy

Welcome To Astlan › Forums › This Website Forum › Cartogaphy › Reply To: Cartogaphy

#2386
Deprecated: Function seems_utf8 is deprecated since version 6.9.0! Use wp_is_valid_utf8() instead. in /home/wbzmstr/public_html/astlan.org/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6170 Deprecated: Function seems_utf8 is deprecated since version 6.9.0! Use wp_is_valid_utf8() instead. in /home/wbzmstr/public_html/astlan.org/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6170 eugene2k
Member

I’ve noticed you have M4D cartography skillz, so I was thinking maybe I should try to make some better maps for the setting you’ve created. The quality of the jpegs on the site, however, is pretty awful. If you have the original images it would be awesome if I can get my grubby hands on them. So. Can I pweeaze have the originals so I could try to create some nice fan art to support the nice book?

P.S. I have no idea how to categorize this post, so I hope I’m posting in the right place.