Reply To: What do Gods get out of providing a afterlife?

Welcome To Astlan Forums Into The Abyss What do Gods get out of providing a afterlife? Reply To: What do Gods get out of providing a afterlife?

Tizzy

Yes…it’s huge and complex.

The story I am telling him is pretty straightforward though. I’m trying to keep him from getting distracted. He’s like a kid in a candy story sometimes.

One goal is that he’ll do some additional stories, or short stories, and that eventually others will want to write in the world as well.

A big reason for the encyclopedias (which are also time consuming) is so that others have the information necessary to tell their own tales.

Assuming they can get their hands on a crystal ball or a demon who’s been there to dictate to them.

I can guarantee you that anyone who manages to summon Antfalken will get enough tales to write for a hundred plus years.

As to how many planes…well I don’t know, but let me remind you that every plane actually has multiple worlds/planets stars.

That’s why it’s hard for demons to count. Sometimes you might get summoned to the same plane, but a completely different world, say on the other side of the galaxy, or the other side of the universe in a galaxy far far away…I remember when I was a youth, a long long time ago, working with this really great animage named Yoda…

But that’s another story…