Reply To: What do Gods get out of providing a afterlife?

Welcome To Astlan Forums Into The Abyss What do Gods get out of providing a afterlife? Reply To: What do Gods get out of providing a afterlife?

Maou

I know, but I just felt like stretching things a bit. The demons seem to be devoid of most of these sins, and wrath is typically acquired from being ripped from their body and forced to submit to the will of a wizard that uses them as a tool and punishes them if they resist.

They indulge so rarely in the activities needed for the other sins that in comparison to humans they might be on the less sinful side. The lack of sleep and dreams does lead them to try to do something as seen by their ever shifting city.

The demons do posses some similarities to humans, but their like humans that were distorted. I am curious as to how the humans can compare to the demons. The demons have eternity to polish their skill, and yet are still not capable of standing up to humans in some instances despite the fact that they should grow over time, while humans will die at the age of 200 if they are really good tops.