You hit on some key “framework ideas” I have.
Some of which you won’t be able to fully see until later books, but you hit on them here.
1) the value of human life, and how religion affects that
2) the “haves” vs the “have nots” culture/race warfare and discrimination and irrational biases
3) the idea that super powerful entities or countries can just rush in with overwhelming force and solve any problem and impose their “will” and values on others.
4) there is always more than one side to every story
5) everyone is hanging on by the seat of their pants, just trying to do their best to stay afloat (this is how things really work)
Tizzy is going to want you to join some strategy sessions, by the way…